Toyota Motor Europe Graduate Parts & Accessories Steel in Brussel (Evere), Belgium
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937, Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over
Based in Brussels (Belgium), and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles,
parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R & D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is
called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction
Education level & general experience:
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Engineering (Master degree is an asset)
• We are looking for young graduates with max. 18 months of relevant experience in the design & development of automotive components
• Good knowledge of automotive systems (brakes, HVAC, wiper, engine)
• Good knowledge of mechanical design
• Good knowledge and experience with DRBFM & FMEA
• Good knowledge of production processes (stamping, casting, painting, assembly)
• Quality conscious mind-set
• Pro-active milestone management, experience with supplier & project management
• Critical, well structured & accurate approach
• Creative & challenging thinking
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Cost conscious
Team description :
TME Parts Development’s responsibility is:
1) Local development of Market Value Parts : brake pad, brake disc, filters, wiper blade, 12V battery
2) Local development of Remanufactured Parts : Turbocharger, starter, alternator, EGR valve, brake caliper
This activity is done in close cooperation with local suppliers, related divisions in Toyota Motor Europe, mother divisions in Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC).
• Leading/driving full development process of parts to achieve on time introduction within budget target & technical requirements.
• Leading Design reviews with suppliers (DRBFM & FMEA) and internal experts from involved departments to assure accessories meet all technical specifications and quality standards (Build-in quality)
• Controlling & supporting suppliers to meet development milestones.
• Taking proactive action for quality improvement during development & mass production phases.
• Investigation & implementation of cost reductions and function improvement possibilities.
• Coordination with suppliers & Toyota validation teams to ensure material & performance requirements are validated
Job ID: 2018-2037
External Company URL: https://www.toyota-europe.com/
Address Line 1: Bourgetlaan/Avenue du Bourget 60