Toyota Motor Europe Graduate engineer for Electronics Engineering Division, AUTOSAR team in Brussel (Zaventem), Belgium
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated HR team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• Bachelor degree (minimum) or Masters in electronics or software engineering
• Experience in open source software development practice (e.g. Yocto, gitlab, Jenkins)
• C++ programming in POSIX environments (esp. Linux)
• Knowledge of network, communication protocols, and embedded software development
• Fluent in English (TME business language)
• Possibility of training in our R&D Headquarters in Japan
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
• have a creative mind and passion for cars. (if relevant for function)
• have excellent communication skills
Within the Electronics Engineering Division the AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture) team is responsible for the development of Basic Software for automotive electronic control units (ECUs). We are participating in AUTOSAR working groups and creating advanced software technologies for future vehicle (e.g. autonomous driving vehicle).
• Development of OTA (Over-the-air software update) specifications
• Implementation and evaluation of specifications
• Benchmark for OTA technologies trends
Job ID: 2018-2048
External Company URL: https://www.toyota-europe.com/
Address Line 1: Hoge Wei 33