Sia Partners Business Consultant in Energy and Utilities in Brussels, Belgium
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic consultants committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and, preferably, with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
As a business consultant, you will be involved in transformation projects at our clients. You will execute project assignments, including intelligent data structuring, data analysis, benchmarks, interviews, workshop animation, process mapping, functional specifications, etc. As fast as possible, you will take up team leadership roles. You will get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars,…) within the business units of the different industries we serve.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to take the challenge in a fast growing company.
• University Master Civil Engineer or Commercial Engineer
• 0 to 3 years’ experience as consultant in the required domains
• Outstanding team player and good communication skills
• Strong interest in one of the mentioned sectors
• Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
• Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
• Languages: Trilingual French, Dutch and English. Knowledge of Dutch is a must.
• Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad (e.g. France and The Netherlands)