Honeywell Lead Advanced Field Service Sp in Diegem, Belgium
Lead Advanced Field Service Sp
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The purpose of this position is to be the lead of a team of service technicians, typically for Facilities Management Contracts or large service sites and to ensure that Honeywell meets contractual requirements and exceeds customer expectations, while also being an individual contributor (100% job chargeable). Duties include developing skills, information and management discipline necessary to deliver services in a timely manner at planned gross margins, leveraging HBS tools, processes and best practices. Role responsibilities include the Field Service Supervisor performing work on contracts and service projects to meet team’s financial and productivity metrics.
- Reach objectives in terms of contract retention, billable hours, productivity, process compliance and margin.
- Ensure the team’s delivery of agreed services on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Lead team of direct reports in a common direction. Organizing and leading frequent meetings with the direct reports focusing on performance metrics, customer satisfaction, profitability and process compliance.
- Maintains customer’s satisfaction at acceptable levels, and resolves customer satisfaction issues.
- Reviews VOC feedback and takes appropriate proactive actions.
- Enhance customer satisfaction and comfort by identifying system upgrade opportunities, spot service needs, maintenance contract additions and other sales leads, individually and with his/her assigned team.
- Ownership for service financial performance of the team. Monitors financial performance on a monthly basis and reviews available to spend versus actuals for different contracts. Continuously improve service operational metrics.
- Ensures the availability of tools, equipment, and materials required while maintaining and controlling inventory levels.
- Actively supports the implementation and compliance of productivity enhancing processes related to service delivery, taking ownership to implant these in his or her own scope of responsibility.
- Lead and manage service team in the effective adoption, implementation and compliance with HBS Global and EMEAI policies, processes, procedures, service tools and business best practices.
- Set and implement standards (quality processes, service manuals, hour reporting) and ensure that the service team delivers to performance expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring contract escalation and renewal opportunities are maximized against plan and that cancellations are controlled at plan level.
- Participate in estimate review process prior to jobs or contracts being quoted to ensure labour estimates are correct and that the work is achievable from a technical perspective. Ensure that subcontracts, where applicable, are complete and documented.
- Participate in risk review (per Honeywell policy).
- Ensures service contracts, additional works and small service projects are resourced properly.
- Develops relationships with local subcontractors to ensure an adequate pool of subcontractor resources are available.
- Manages selection and oversight of subcontractors for different jobs in conjunction, where appropriate, with supply team.
- Manage the performance management process, conducting performance appraisals, and providing coaching, training, career planning, development, salary administration and reward and recognition for service team personnel with support from the HR function.
- Build effect teams committed to organizational goals, foster collaboration among team members and between teams.
- Develop excellent relationships with other Field Service Supervisors in the District so as to benefit and grow the District as a whole.
- Actively discourage silo mentalities and attitudes.
- Ensure safe and healthy work environment through effective communication, training, equipment/vehicle maintenance and facilities improvement.
- Where applicable, ensure fire and security industry codes and standards are upheld.
- Ensure local statutory requirements are upheld.
Leads successful on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will follow detailed work instructions and amend any outdated or incorrect instructions with help of Engineering teams. You will make improvements to training guides and documentation. You will lead continuous improvement initiatives in the field to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for complex equipment. You will represent Honeywell at industry conferences and provide technical presentations.
Be the face of Honeywell to the customer and interact directly with end-users, peers, and competitors
Share knowledge of Honeywell solutions to enhance efficiencies and team ability
Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings
25 Management and Leadership
25 Customer Satisfaction
15 Cost Control & Productivity
15 Estimate and Risk Reviews
- BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent technical experience required.
- 3 plus years of related support services experience in Honeywell or a related industry.
- 3-4 years supervisory knowledge with demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- Thorough knowledge of service field operations and financial processes.
- Expertise in communicating, negotiation and implementing process.
- Financial Skills - The ability to understand financial data at contract level and identify appropriate actions indicated by variances to ensure key metrics are achieved.
- Operational Analysis – The ability to obtain relevant information on operational issues from multiple sources, think broadly about those issues and recognize trends/possible cause-effect relationships.
- Decision Making - The ability to make considered and effective decisions and take clear action to address issues.
- Execution - The ability to mobilize resources and develop and implement action plans / control mechanisms to achieve desired results and deliver on commitments.
- Risk Management - The ability to understand the implications and assess the appropriate degree of acceptable risk and take actions to minimize risk.
- Customer Relationship Management - The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers based on trust and mutual understanding.
- Change Leader - The ability to embrace change and guide the team through periods of change in a positive and proactive way.
- Delegation - The ability to achieve results through the transfer of decision making authority and task accountability to appropriate direct reports setting clear time scales and deliverables and providing ongoing appropriate support and feedback.
- Coaching and Developing Others - The ability to enhance the performance of individuals and teams through setting challenging performance standards, providing constructive feedback on performance and collaboratively discussing improvement strategies.
- Influencing/Persuasion - The ability to gain other people’s buy in to a course of action by communicating ideas with conviction, selling the benefits of the proposal and using compelling logic.
- Communication - The ability to engage employees by providing relevant information in a timely manner using clear and compelling messages and by listening to and valuing input from employees.
- Drive for Results - The ability to demonstrate energy and determination to achieve results and improvement by overcoming obstacles, remaining effective despite setbacks and challenging current thinking.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
- Good presentation skills
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD26101
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Hermes Plaza Hermeslaan, 1H, Diegem, VB 1831 BEL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.