Honeywell Project Manager in Diegem, Belgium
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell. You will partner with world class engineering's and managers to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers.
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes.
- Contract Management: follow up of projects’ contractual agreement concerning functional and technical scope. Be informed by legal support service concerning juristic and financial issues.
- Project Management: follow up of projects’ advancement via project meetings with client and internal services. Drive the team by overseeing communication between multiple supporting services, suppliers, subcontractors, client, clients’ consultants, third parties etc.
- Risk identification: collect input from sales support service, engineering & implementation team. If necessary organise meetings with client.
- Change order management: calculate and propose small change orders, instruct sales support team for large change orders.
Internal administration and reporting: assure that all administration is accordingly internal procedures and reporting is updated on a monthly basis (SAP, PV, GFT, etc.).
60 Project Management
20 Customer relationships
15 Budget analysis
15 Vendor interface
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in a similar environment (min. 5 years)
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch, English. French would be a strong asset
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req133406
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Hermes Plaza Hermeslaan, 1H, Diegem, VB 1831 BEL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.