Honeywell Senior Area Sales Manager - copy in Diegem, Belgium
Senior Area Sales Manager - copy
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We are Honeywell ...
Honeywell is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation. Customers rely on Honeywell’s connected solutions to provide real-time safety intelligence, increase worker productivity and enrich operational intelligence with data-driven insights that enable smarter business decisions. Honeywell SPS serves customers in aerospace, automotive, commercial building, first responder, field service, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas, power and utilities, medical, retail, supply chain, test & measurement and transportation markets.
We are currently looking for a
Area Sales Manager m/f
Personal Protective Equipment General Safety
Region: South Belgium/Luxemburg
- Drive sales growth on defined area
- Deliver or exceed individual AOP (Annual Operating Plan)
- Establish strong strategic partnership with Distributors and End Users
- Maximize sales volume and increase market penetration
- Credibility creation as well as building strong lasting client relationships and earn the client's trust.
- Responsible for building and implementing action sales plan
Understanding of industry trends (safety standard, change of technology, etc.), competitive strategies and product technologies.
20 Gain Expertise on Product Specifications
30 Product Sales Support
40 Search for New Customers
10 Technical Sales Support
- Min. 5 years’ experience in B2B sales as sales representative
- Min. 3 years’ experience in PPE market
- Excellent sales skills
- Excellent IT knowledge (Microsoft office 2013 & FF)
- Fluent Dutch and English skills
- Ability to work in his/her own responsibility
- Willingness to travel (up to 80%)
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: req140618
- Category: Sales
- Location: Hermes Plaza Hermeslaan, 1H, Diegem, VB 1831 BEL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.