Danaher Corporation Brand Solution Expert in Ghent, Belgium
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cuttion solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medion rum corrugated production.
As the Brand Solutions Expert, you will be an integral member of the brand owner organization , technically responsible for a set of standard solutions and supporting material. This will include solution configuration, sales, pre-sales/demo, deployment and support material.
You will closely align with the Solution Manager and colleagues to create and manage assigned solution packages, customer use cases/environments. You are involved in VOC & UXDNA exercises to anticipate and respond to market trends, you become a vital source of feedback for the software business unit.
You coach/train key stakeholders across the business to ensure they are up to speed with new solutions from all perspectives - Sales, Service, Academy, etc. You then support Pre-Sales and Deployment with the build of solution demonstrations and initial roll out of solutions, utilising these opportunities to gather vital feedback ensuring that our solutions are fit for market.
You engage in initial deployments whilst a solution is in pilot/pre-release phase, to learn first-hand and implement any required changes before training and release. You ‘own’ our standard demo configurations, through your technical expertise you advise and engage with the pre-sales team with complex proof of complex projects to maximise our chance of success.
· Bachelor or master’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant technical or business-related field.
· Strong technical background with in depth experience in Artwork/Printing/Packaging solutions.
· You have 5 years’ experience (or the equivalent of) in areas such as, but not limited to:
o Esko WebCenter solution design and creation.
o Software user training (e.g. workflow building, system configuration, system admin, developing key users up to a professional/expert level).
o Software support (e.g. registering, administering, diagnosing and resolving customer support requests).
o And/or other technical services domains (e.g. application engineering, enterprise level software installation).
· Experience in the Esko software (WebCenter, Automation Engine) is essential.
· Solution Architect, experience in the Esko environment would be an advantage.
· You have excellent command of English. Knowledge of any other European language is a plus.
· Process and operations expertise in the areas of printing and packaging is considered a plus
· Demonstrated ability to effectively support and work with Global teams.
· Solid understanding of the Mac or Windows environment and office applications.
· Good understanding of SW and IT business applications used by enterprise brand owner customers.· You are able to travel throughout the world approx. from 40% of your time, with peaks of up to 60% in busy periods.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Belgium-VOV-Ghent
Req ID: ESK002777