Eaton Corporation Manager Sales - Systemen Belux in GrootBijgaarden, Belgium
Eaton's EMEA Electrical Division in Belgium is looking for:
Manager Sales Systemen- Belux
Location: Groot-Bijgaarden, Belgium
Contribute to the design of the sales Policy for the Benelux. Developing the long-term sales strategy for the company, drafting and realizing the profit plan and sales plan of the own department. Achieving an efficient organization of the order process and handling of the order flow by supporting and executing commercial, administrative and logistical support as well as technical support activities. Monitor proper application of systems, working methods, processes and procedures and manage to continuously improve the process.
The Belux Systems internal and external sales teams work daily in a dynamic systems and project market with nationally and internationally oriented clients. The focus of the sales teams is mainly in the CIG and data center market and the industry. The work concentrates mainly on creating pull, influencing and unburdening of small and medium sized installers, (industrial) end users and of consulting and engineering firms.
A substantial part of the Country Sales Organization Benelux is being managed. The Managers Sales – Components, Systems, Belux and Service & New Business are part of the Leadership Team and each manage a group of Sales Managers and possibly Inside Sales Managers.
· Provide input to and manage initiatives for the Strategic Plan and Profit Plan of the Benelux Country Sales Organization and analyzing and reporting market information, trends, customer needs, competitive position, advising management on opportunities and threats for the long-term sales and marketing strategy and the budget to be drawn up.
· Translating the Strategic / Profit Plan into concrete actions and ensure that (Inside) Sales Managers translate the profit plan into their own departmental sales plans and activities and budgets.
· Realization of the sales plan through customer contacts at the request and quotation stage and supporting employees in drawing up, realizing, analyzing, reporting and evaluating their individual objectives and establishing the KPI’s.
· Develop and manage customer relationships at management/executive level with national and international organizations and initiate initiatives and collaborations in sales activities within Eaton, resulting in profitable synergy sales and new business in the Belux market.
·Monitoring the sales and margins of the various sales channels, identifying deviations and supporting direct reports when initiating corrective actions and monitoring the correct application of systems, working methods, processes and procedures. Steering the process of continuous improvement.
· Eaton values and Ethics are supported on the basis of clear vision and practical objectives. Develop and coach employees’ competences, knowledge, self-management and take responsibility.
· Discussing suggestions and reviewing information about new opportunities with sales managers and account managers. By means of desk research assessing the nature of the business activities and selecting profile of possible new customers / markets.
· Answering commercial, technical, quality and logistical questions from (potential) key customers and consult with internal organizations about product specifications, cost aspects, during the orientations, the application and the quotation phase in relation to key accounts.
· Management of the content of the sales managers in order to achieve optimal internal cooperation and monitor proper use of the CRM system, initiating adaptations of functionalities.
·Discussing the technical possibilities, the interpretation of data in request and orders, delivery conditions, agreeing on margins on price and delivery conditions and complaints with (potential) clients.
· Authorizes the quotations to orders with regard to risks, margins and / or size and handling requests quotations to order within set rules and certain margins.
· Solving the first-line technical, commercial, logistics and quality questions of customers and discussing and/or communicating details of Sales Managers, Inside Sales Managers and Account Managers of customers of product specific information.
•Partly responsible for the strategy and sales policy of the country sales organization Benelux.
•The quality of the sales plans as drawn up by the sales managers and their implementation.
•Recognizing trends and deviations from sales plans and taking actions on these.
•Management techniques, tactical and strategic insight.
•Relationship management and commercial skills.
•Strategic action and thinking
•Result-oriented (self and others)
•Building organization capacities (building organizational capability)
•Demonstrate leadership style
•Sales competence model
What Eaton offers:
•Competitive compensation and benefits package.
•Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
•Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
•Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.