Hologic Customer Service Administrator - Temporary in Belgium
Customer Service Administrator - Temporary
Post Date Mar 16, 2018
Customer Service Administrator Distributor market
Providing administrative support within the EMEA Customer services and department for all Hologic products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordination and input of day to day customer orders processing on Hologic’s Oracle business system for the Diagnostic and Surgical distributor markets in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
• Resolving customer (internal and external) issues via phone and email in an efficient and timely manner.
• Maintaining a constructive relationship with Hologic sales team in the field, as well as Distributor partners, helping to troubleshoot and resolve issues to avoid disruption to customer orders, while contributing to continuous improvement of our local processes.
• Maintaining the Oracle database with details of all Hologic owned equipment installed at customer sites.
• Updating details of customer communication into the CRM system, and monitoring results to ensure any issues are resolved in a prompt and timely manner.
• Generating and analyzing reports of daily operations (i.e. shipments) to proactively prevent errors.
• Arranging deliveries to, and collections from, customer sites through 3rd party couriers around the Europe, and liaising with 3PL warehouse regarding inbound and outbound activities.
• Ensuring the Customer information on Oracle and other similar linked databases within the department are maintained in good order and accurate.
• Support and assist other business units where required.
• Maintain a working and up-to-date knowledge of relevant Hologic products, including pricing and product codes.
• Support and provide cover for colleagues in the event of absence i.e. vacation, course attendance etc.
• Responsibility for all “Quality” elements relating to the position, following processes and procedures as instructed.
• Provide back up to other regions as required (primarily Benelux, France)
Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of the position Manager or Senior Management Team.
Key skills, attributes and experience:
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch – with additional knowledge of one of the following: German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
3 to 5 Years Indirect Market Customer Service experience, working through distributors.
Strong Logistical administration experience required (Customs documents, organising shipments for destinations outside EU)
Experience in the Healthcare sector preferable, but not required.
Assertive attitude, enthusiastic to learn, forward thinking, open to unexpected challenges, logical and analytical approach to challenges and able to think of their feet
Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines
Excellent IT skills – minimum ‘intermediate’ level working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other related software applications.
Working knowledge of Customer Service systems and databases e.g. Oracle / CRM
Agency And Third Party Recruiter Notice
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current, executed Hologic Agency Agreement signed by a member of the Talent Acquisition Department. In addition, Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent via the Hologic Taleo portal, under these terms or they will not be considered and be will wholly owned by Hologic.”