Stryker Product Manager, Endoscopy Division, Belgium/ Netherlands in Zaventem, Belgium
Requisition ID 18791BR
Job Title Product Manager, Endoscopy Division, Belgium/ Netherlands
Group MedSurg and Neurotech
Business Unit Europe
Business Function Marketing
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 50%
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. With over 27,000 employees across the globe, 35 years of continuous growth, and a turnover of $10 billion in 2016, we are proud to offer a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
Missions and responsibilities
To support the growth of Stryker in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are recruiting a talented Product Manager to play a key role in the achievement of sales target by building, coordinating and leading a strong marketing plan for an innovative and competitive product portfolio.
This includes in particular:
• Develop short to midterm tactical marketing plans, launch plans, marketing initiatives including customer engaging activities for Belgium and Netherlands in partnership with European Marketing / Brand Manager to facilitate the growth
• Manage product launches including adjusting for local market requirements and translations; Identifies and implements new approaches to promotional channels and engagement with customers, formulates sales promotion guidelines, methods and procedures.
• Execute revenue forecasting for new products and potential acquisitions. Partners with Operations to effectively manage product forecasting, inventory management, pricing and product expiry
• Drive brand awareness and penetration by networking and building relationships with key external stakeholders, including key opinion leaders, medical and clinical groups, and external vendors, and ensure their views and needs are represented in product strategies and activities
• Drive regional Product Training by adapting marketing strategies to local needs, adjusting for local market requirements and translations and adjusting education content.
• Identifies, plans, deliver product/procedural to assure highest product and therapy expertise, internally and externally via training, and field procedure assistance. Drive Therapy concepts selling towards sales & marketing, and market differentiation education
• Provides Surgical Congress Supports, collaborate with Marketing and communications teams to coordinate booth design, messaging and surgeon engagement events.
• Provide Market/competitive analytics, anticipates and pro-actively develops response to competitor activities
• Provides product portfolio analytics on performance, competitive advantage, positioning. Analyzes and appraises the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results. Proactively supports the sales organization in delivering successful commercial and tender offers
For more information about the Products:
• Bachelor / Master degree in Sales /Marketing preferred
• Fluency in English required, Dutch and French are advantageous
• Successful experience, ideally as in a marketing or sales position in an international company, within the medical devices, preferable
• Experience of training and coaching on technical products.
• Knowledge of Belgium/ Netherlands healthcare markets, Endoscopy knowledge is a plus
• Experience of delivering marketing presentations to small and large groups preferred
• Experience in the creation of branding materials, messaging, marketing communication, product launch, etc. preferred
• Intermediate/expert level on MS Excel
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills, ability to build network.
• Confident public speaker, ability to present in an effective way and to adapt style to the audience.
• Dynamic, professional, pragmatic, driven to succeed and go the extra mile.
• Ability to lead projects and execute through others, Demonstrated success leading in a team environment
Candidates may be based in Belgium or Netherlands
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability